About the role
QCIC is looking for a highly skilled professional who will have a background in technical security design with the ability to manage multiple projects at varying stages of the design phase through to delivery and handover. They will have experience working with security integrators on projects in a global environment.
The group work simultaneously on several projects so the ideal person should be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and have strong client engagement experience. They will work in a team, managing all aspects of the project delivery including stakeholder engagement, technical escalation, and financials.
The role will involve intricate technical knowledge of a range of security systems including but not limited to Genetec, CCURE and Lenel. The ideal candidate would have an engineering background and experience with the varying lock-types and cables to support the security design of systems mentioned.
Hours may fluctuate as support will be required in multiple regions including Asia and the UK. There may be some interaction with the US during busy/holiday periods.
What you will do
- Overall responsibility for ensuring that projects are completed from design through to deployment within agreed deadlines, within budget and any potential issues escalated in line with internal policy whilst maintaining the clients’ best interests
- Lead on providing security design consultancy services to clients adhering to their design standards across multiple clients and regions
- Oversee and take responsibility for the preparation of concept and preliminary strategy solutions for detail design
- Prepare security design installation packs for the client
- Review tender returns
- Act as a point of escalation for the group both technically and operationally
- Work competently on an independent basis
- Work collaboratively in a multidiscipline global team
- Communicate directly with clients and actively participate/lead meetings
- Continually ensure that practices, policies, strategy, and services represent the client’s and the Company’s best interests, and that Company policy is in keeping with current legislation, International Standards and Codes of Practice etc.
- Review and approve all fee proposals and update internal systems
- Manage budgets for the projects within the account
- Be able to report clearly on the progress and financials of the group and prepare weekly reporting for the Account Manager/Senior Management
- Management of resources required for the team
- Report regularly into key stakeholders on project progress identifying achievements and raising potential risks/issues
NB: This role is subject to security screening including financial screening due to the nature of our client, candidates are therefore advised to disclose any potential issues prior to applying.
Due to the high volume of applicants expected it may not be possible to provide feedback to any candidates who do not reach the interview stage.