We are looking for a detail-oriented Financial Administrator to optimise our financial procedures. You will be assisting the finance team with the day-to-day financial processes and general support of the financial operations.
To ensure success as a Financial Administrator, you should possess knowledge of bookkeeping practices and experience in a similar role.
The successful incumbent will be someone who can withstand the pressure surrounding accounting deadlines, who possess meticulous attention to detail and someone who can take initiative.
QCIC is a leading global security engineering company, specialising in designing, building, and running security systems.
We are a closely-knit team that encourages debate and collaboration with the aim of achieving the best results for our clients. We celebrate both individual and team achievements – whether that is in the office, after hours or through our charitable actions.
We are a global community, chasing one goal. Our international hubs are strategically placed, and our teams collaborate to provide our clients with an industry-leading service and the most ingenious security solutions.
As the industry leader in terms of innovative thinking, we seek to work with the stars of the future across a wide range of career opportunities. QCIC places equal importance on creating a company culture that is highly rewarding, inspiring, and fun. Find out more about our values, culture, and global hubs here – www.qcic-group.com/careers.
What you will do
- Creating and updating multiple finance spreadsheets.
- Preparing weekly accounting reconciliations such as A/R and A/P.
- Updating the project management software to ensure information is correct in real time.
- Creating supplier purchase orders and ensuring they reconcile to purchase invoices.
- Reconciling and controlling of the petty cash.
- Supporting the Finance Assistant with bank and daily reconciliations.
- Working with the finance team to complete new supplier and client forms.
- Ensuring financial rules of the company are followed.
- Answering, screening and forwarding any incoming calls.
- Working closely with the finance team to support them with any administration or other support required.
What we are looking for
- A minimum of two years’ experience as a Finance Administrator.
- NDip – Accounting & Finance
- Basic knowledge of bookkeeping practices and accounting standards.
- Competent using Microsoft Office including Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Hands on experience working with accounting software.
- Excellent organisational skills, high attention to detail and accuracy.
- Works well under pressure and able to meet deadlines.
- Works effectively and proactively as part of the existing finance team.
- Possesses confidentiality skills of the highest standard.
It would be desirable if you also have
- Experience of working with Xero
Due to the high volume of applicants feedback will only be given to those who successfully reach the interview stage. Should you not receive a response within 2 weeks of submitting your application please assume that you have been unsuccessful.
The successful candidate will be required to pass our security screening procedures