What we are looking for
Reporting to the Account Lead, the successful candidate will have a background in technical security design with the ability to project manage the technical and commercial delivery of projects. They will lead a team, managing all aspects of the group including stakeholder engagement, technical escalation, and financials. The group work simultaneously on several projects so the ideal person should be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
The role will involve intricate technical knowledge of a range of security systems including but not limited to Genetec, CCURE and Lenel and hours may fluctuate as support will be required in multiple regions including Asia, the UK, and the US.
What you will do
- Overall responsibility for ensuring that projects are completed from design through to deployment within agreed deadlines, within budget and any potential issues escalated in line with internal policy whilst maintaining the clients’ best interests
- Lead on providing a professional security design service to clients following standards
- Oversee and take responsibility for the preparation of concept and preliminary strategy solutions for detail design
- Project manage a range of projects in relation to security system design and upgrades across multiple clients
- Act as a point of escalation for the group both technically and operationally
- Work competently on an independent basis
- Work collaboratively in a multidiscipline global team
- Communicate directly with clients and actively participate/lead meetings
- Continually ensure that practices, policies, strategy, and services represent the client’s and the Company’s best interests, and that Company policy is in keeping with current legislation, International Standards and Codes of Practice etc.
- Review and approve all fee proposals and update internal systems
- Manage budgets for the projects within the account
- Be able to report clearly on the progress and financials of the group and prepare weekly reporting for the Account Manager/Senior Management
- Management of resources required for the team
- Report regularly into key stakeholders on project progress identifying achievements and risks
NB: The successful candidate will be required to pass our security screening procedures.