About the role
The main purpose of this role is to provide supporting technical, design, and engineering services to the group on projects, as directed by the Senior Management.
The candidate will support the team both administratively and technically with tasks including finance, document preparation, and technical report writing. The role with develop at pace with the candidate and as this is an expanding team there is plenty of room for growth, developing technically, and contributing to success.
What you will do
- Assist internal project managers with project deliverables through structural milestone delivery stages.
- Attend internal project review meetings and distribute meeting minutes and action logs to internal team members for remediation.
- Assist with the review and formulation of master templates (i.e. presentations, reports), consolidating them into a standard format and storing them within a pre-established centralised repository.
- Assist senior management with the creation of financial project proposals.
- Collaborate and provide input on project and company presentations as required.
- Manage internal progress reporting on projects to the team and Leadership.
- Preparation of Security Needs Assessments for ongoing design projects.
- Assist with the preparation of Threat and Vulnerability Risk Assessments.
- Assist with administering and managing the SABRE process.
- Completing ad-hoc tasks as required by the senior engineers in the team.
- Setting up projects including fee schedules using the company’s project management software.
- Excellent Excel skills, able to use various functions to produce and amend fee proposals, budgets, and other calculations.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to provide a first-class service to clients.
- Knowledge of CAD drawings and/or site plans is preferable.
- Excellent communication skills.
What we are looking for
- Adequate work experience within a similar role.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Extensive experience with all office-based applications, inclusive of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint & Word.
- Propensity for multi-tasking.
- Tertiary Education – MEng or BEng (Electric or Electrical Engineering).
- Deadline-driven, with good time management, organisational skills, with a high level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Global experience is beneficial.
NB: The successful candidate will be required to pass our security screening procedures.